Friday, March 15, 2013

Review of Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in "Natural Beauty"

If any of you read my latest wishlist post, then you would have seen this baby on the list. Since I'm on spring break right now, I figured it was the time to splurge on a make up item. Don't let the bright bright red color of Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Natural Beauty fool you, it is enchanting on the cheeks.



I had heard a lot about how amazing these blushes are in relation to how long they stay on. However, the thing that really attracted me to Tarte's blushes was that fact that it isn't horrifically shimmery like most of the blushes I own. One might say that it is on the border of being a matte blush. What's really awesome about the Amazonian Clay line, as one can guess by their name, is actually infused with clay from the banks of the Amazon River. It is great for oil-prone skin but it does not seem to stay on for the 12 hours it claims to stay on for. I chose this particular color because I had not read about anyone purchasing this particular one and because it adds a very healthy glow to my whole complexion.
On the swatch above, on the bottom is the product straight out of the pan. While on top, it's the blush blended in a bit. I do suggest that you go out and try it out at your local Sephora or Ulta because in my opinion, the Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushes are worth the hype. Has anyone tried out any other the other colors?
-M-

No comments:

Post a Comment