Sunday, March 3, 2013

Review of "Expert Sensitive Gentle Cleansing Wash"

One of the things I love to experiment with is cleansers. Skincare is something I've really been focusing on this year so when I was at Target a month or so ago, I picked this baby up. As much as I love that this is a foam cleanser, I have mixed feelings about this product...

The Expert Sensitive Gentle Cleansing Wash makes my face feel soft and fresh after I use it. The only thing is... I'm pretty sure it made me break out. Well it's either that or I've been eating way too much chocolate lately. Maybe I'll try this out again when it gets a bit warmer outside because I am so obsessed with the foamy formulation. It is just so simple to use! If you're daring, I suggest you get pick this up and try it out. It is possible that I had a reaction to something else. I'm currently trying out another product by Expert that is supposed to be similar to Bioderma, so we'll see how that goes! 
-M-

1 comment:

  1. I've always found cleansers a bit of a puzzle... I've yet to find my favourite!

    Lovely to find you here.. Poppy x x

    www.poppyloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete