Sunday, March 24, 2013

Masha's Nails of the Week #3

excuse my rough cuticles 
Another Sunday night, another manicure. Inspired by some pictures of nail design, I chose to experiment and did a spring nail with some metallic detail. 



After applying my usual Revlon Top Coat, I painted my nails with Sally Hansen "Heart of Stone", which is a soft baby pink that is my favorite pastel color for spring and summer. I then painted half of each nail with Sephora by OPI "I'm Wired". It is a bit oranger on top of the pink than on its own. Usually it is more coral and light. After letting my nails dry, I took a pencil and carefully applied a dotted line on the border of the two nail colors with Revlon "Gold Coin". 


Revlon Base Coat, Seche Vite Top Coat, Sally Hansen "Heart of Stone", Revlon "Gold Coin", OPI "I'm Wired"
Add a top coat (in my case, my beloved Seche Vite Top Coat), and you have your bright and exciting manicure! What color(s) are you wearing this week? 


-M-

No comments:

Post a Comment