Friday, March 15, 2013

Masha's Favorite Concealer

One of my longest relationships has been with a creme concealer from a brand that astonishes people time after time. This concealer has been with me through thick and thin: pimples, red spots, dark bag under my eyes... you name it, it's fixed it! It comes in a pod with three different colors so it easily matches your skin tone. Ready to find out where it's from?
It's by Kirkland Borghese for Costco! It comes in a set with a foundation and a face powder but I have long used up the foundation and the powder is too dark for me. Unfortunately I have not been able to find the set online (appart from the concealer on its own on ebay), but I was at Costco less than a week ago so I know they are still selling them for about $15!
I swear by this concealer and have gone through three or four of them so far. It has never made me break out and seems to work well with my combination skin. I suggest that you check out the make up products they have at Costo because they sometimes have amazing deals on Stila and Covergirl Cosmetics. Not to mention, you can buy Neutrogena wipes in bulk! And I live for those kinds of deals.

Here you can see, vaguely, the colors of the concealer. A product that I have heard is similar is Sonia Kashuk's Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette. I think the Kirkland concealer alone should be worth more than $15 because it is high end quality, but the foundation and powder are also great in consistency and look natural. The only problem is that the set only comes in one version so it may not match your skin tone. Otherwise, it is fabulous. And I do not use that word often.

-M-

No comments:

Post a Comment