Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Masha's March Wishlist

The week after spring break has put me into a damper mood. The things that always improve my mood are online shopping and going to the gym. Both have proven to release a rush of endorphins into the brain so that is my argument for spending hours on Polyvore
The things I've been lusting after this month are: 

1. Butter London Bossy Boots: Every since Polina and I took advantage of Ulta's "21 Days of Beauty" and bought a nail polish each, I have been dying to expand my Butter London collection (it currently consists of only Knackered). I was actually deciding between Knackered and Bossy Boots at the store and am regretting not getting both. Bossy Boots is a beautiful pistachio green that would be suitable for spring. Each Butter London nail polish is $15 so I can only justify buying them on rare occasions. 


2. Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Paste and Prints' Stud Earrings: I used to love wearing earrings everyday. I have a large collection of various earrings that I would coordinate outfits around. During the past year or so I have been searching for a pair of very day earrings. I love the light rose/antique gold version of these earrings. Maybe I'll get them at some point... 


3. Jo Malone Grapefruit Cologne: I have gotten the idea into my head that I should establish a signature scent for myself. I have heard amazing things about Jo Malone and considering they care many citrus scents, my favorite, I have chosen Jo Malone Grapefruit to be my new scent. That is when I have the money or when someone lovely decides to buy it for me. The 30ml bottle costs $60 and the 100ml bottle costs $110. 


4.  Zara Mid-Heel Sandals: These marvelous shoes have just appeared at Zara. I love everything about them! I see myself wearing them everyday when it gets warmer out. They can be dressed up or down and since they are a neutral color, they would go with almost any outfit. Since the heel is only about 3 inches, I won't be towering over anyone and they, I hope, will be pretty comfortable. This is definitely going to be my next pair of shoes! Obsessed! 


5. Benefit Hoola Bronzer: I'm sure everyone has heard of Benefit's Hoola Bronzer. This has been on my list for a while. I have really been into matte make up products, so this bronzer would be ideal for the job. 


What have you been lusting after?

-M-  

No comments:

Post a Comment