Monday, March 18, 2013

Polina's Review of Fossil Bag

Another post about a New York purchase! If you guys remember, I mentioned back in my February wishlist that I wanted a specific Fossil bag. After anxious long minutes walking around the store, considering whether I should spend a ridiculous amount of money on a new bag, I finally just did it. 


This is the Vintage Revival Crossbody that is part of their long time collection, according to the website. I think its perfect for what I need. Its a perfect size, at 10.5in X 7.75in X 2.75in. Bigger than my last bag, which during my trip to NYC deemed useless. The bag also has an adjustable strap that can also be removed (the lady at the store said it can also be used as a clutch, but that seems a little obnoxious so that won't be happening).What I looked for was something with a zipper to close everything in and at least one zip pocket inside, this has both! For every day I usually will keep my wallet and a lip product, nothing too exciting. So if that is something that you're interested in, I highly recommend this bag as a great investment. The outside is made out of leather and the inside lining is 100% polyester, to this will last me a while. 
It has two little side pockets inside that are open, I keep random little papers that I get throughout the day that I might need later. The zippers are a bronze color which I also really like, overall the coloring is extremely versatile for any season and outfit. 

Thank you for reading!

-P-

No comments:

Post a Comment