Sunday, March 24, 2013

Masha's March Favorites

I cannot believe that March has come and gone and that I'll be done with classes in a couple weeks! March has been filled with beauty products that have made me look fresh and ready for the upcoming sunny days. 

  1. Josie Maran Argan Oil: I picked up a sample size of this product with my points at Sephora. I've always wanted to try argan oil and now I know why it is so horrifically expensive. I use this after showering and my hair dries glossy and feels healthier. 
  2. Benefit Bella Bamba: This boxed blush has come out of hiding and is back to bring life to my cheeks! It is a lovely light pink color with some gold shimmer and I cannot wait to use it more as my skin gets darker.  
  3. Butter London Knackered: If you read this post, you would know that I bought my very first Butter London polish this month. I have been reaching for this polish whenever I don't know what color to paint my nails. It dries quickly and is just the most beautiful polish I own. 
  4. Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara: This is actually the mascara my mother bought me for a wedding we attended way back when. Seven years later, I still swear by this specific mascara. It separates and elongates my lashes just the way I like them! I even love this mascara more than the Falsies. 
  5. Revlon Kissable Balm Stain: I cannot stop gravitating towards this product. I know that multiple companies have come out with lip products in the form of a pencil, but I can't tear myself from Revlon to try them out. I have the Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten, and girl, I am smitten! I will be picking up more of these in other colors. 

Left: Bella Bamba, Right: Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten
As always, thank you for reading and let me know what you've been loving this month! I always need suggestions for new products to try!
-M-


No comments:

Post a Comment