Thursday, March 14, 2013

Masha's Spring Lipsticks

 It is finally getting warm outside and you can smell spring in the air. I figured it was time that I share a couple of my favorite spring lipsticks. As much as I adore berry colors, in the springtime and summertime, I wear lighter shades. 


Lately I have been rocking Mac's Chatterbox and Loreal's Fairest Nude. Chatterbox is a lipstick I have been lusting for a couple months. I even tried it on multiple times at the Mac counter but didn't buy it until recently. It has an amplified creme finish and is a perfect every day pink. I actually bought Fairest Nude about four months ago and am currently wearing it by combining it with other lip products. I can't wait till I'm tan because I know these colors will only look more lovely on me then. 
Top: Chatterbox, Bottom: Fairest Nude 
What lipstick colors are you sporting this sunny spring? 
-M-


1 comment:

  1. lol ended up starting to blog over break and we both talk bout da same lipstick holllllaaa

    ReplyDelete