Saturday, March 16, 2013

Polina's Nails of the Week and 21 Days of Beauty

Scuppered

This post may be premature, but I am too excited to wait! My co-blogger Masha and I ventured out to our local Ulta to take advantage of the 21 Days of Beauty!

Every day for 21 days they have a new deal on all of their favorite products, I would go check out which day strikes your interest. We got lucky, we went on the day that all the Butter London nail polishes were $9 instead of $15. There are some awesome deals coming up, like 50% off of Urban Decay Primer Potion on 3/22. Check it out! Back to the polish, we both ended up getting one because neither of us own a Butter London, but heard so many wonderful things. I had a hard time picking out a color because they are all so great. After much deliberation and comparing online swatches, I ended up picking Scuppered. (Masha picked up Knackered, such an amazing color, I'm sure you'll get to hear about it soon!)

What stuck out to me the most about this color is that it seems relatively average at first glance, just a bronze tone. But then when picking it up I noticed the small freckles of green. How awesome is that? Just in time for St. Patricks Day! That's what makes Butter London different, their attention to detail in their polishes. I saw a similar style in many other colors. Mine has been on for about 24 hours and looks great! I also added a top coat. I don't know the exact staying power of these polishes, but I expect it to be great considering the reputation.

-P-

No comments:

Post a Comment