Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Polina's Newest Summer Obsession

I know its only March, but I can't help dream of June. Not too long ago I gave a first impression of the Kendall and Kylie Jenner Collection at PacSun, and I was saying that I was obsessed with the Printed Pants,  since then I have been seeing these everywhere. They can be more casual or dressy, I am just absolutely in love and I keep searching for the ones I will finally invest it. I am predicting these kind of pants will be everywhere come summer!
Here are some of my favorites:


These ones are from Necessary Clothing, very similar to the Kendall and Kylie ones, I wanted to try these on at the store but for some reason they don't let you try on leggings. Even though these aren't leggings. Overall my experience in that store was not a good one, but that's for another post. These are only $24.99 which is significantly less than the KK ones. 


Now for a very expensive version of these pants, but a good example that they're catching on. These beautiful one's are from J.Crew, they are originally $350.00 but right now they are having a sale making them retail at $269.99. These are made out of silk and the website describes them as "straddling the line between lounge and luxe". That is a perfect description of the look that I am going for. 
Realistically, these are the ones that I would be most likely buying. Or something along the line. These remind me of something that was popular during the early 2000's, but I am seeing these all over the PacSun and Forever21 website. These would be so perfect for the beach or a breezy summer day. Thinking of wearing these pants already makes me feel the sun. These sell for $39.99 at PacSun made by Billabong
Speaking of Forever21, I am NOT usually a fan. Their clothes seem to be terrible quality and the store is overwhelming. But when I saw these online, I regained some of my 15 year old love for F21. They carry this style in various prints and fits. The best part is that these are only $15.08! I will be picking some of these up soon and hopefully styling them for you guys. 


What do you think of this trend?

-P-

No comments:

Post a Comment