Saturday, April 6, 2013

Urban Outfitters Nail Polishes

Yesterday, when I was on a mission to buy new sunglasses with my friend Cora, being me, I ended up buying nail polish instead. To be fair, these particular nail polishes were on sale from 5 dollars to 99 cents so it would have been a crime to leave them there. I didn't find sunglasses, but did I leave with a bottle of Dust and a bottle of Slime



Normally, I would not buy beauty products at that primarily sells clothing. However, after I saw Louise's and Zoe's U.S. hauls, I became pretty open to the idea. I had been wanting a neon, almost boogie colored, yellow. I suppose having such a color on my nails make me feel wild... And the name "Slime" can't be more suitable. The other color that I bought was a dark blue with silver glitter by the name of "Dust". It makes me feel fancy. Cora and I were a bit suspicious to why they were on sale. We were thinking that maybe they were old, but the seemed perfectly fine when I painted my nails. "Slime" took a couple of coats but "Dust" was easy to put on. Also, I love the packaging because they are so simple that they can almost be interior design... well that might just be my personal opinion. 


Have you guys tried nail polish from Urban Outfitters or another clothing store like American Apparel? 
-M-

1 comment: