Friday, April 19, 2013

Trying Out Caudalíe

 Time and time again, Sephora lures me in with the miniature products at the checkout. French skincare companies are always raved about in the beauty community, and when I saw that Sephora had a set of two Caudalíe products for only $10, I could not resist. 


I mainly bought the cleansing water to use on my trip to California next month. Flights do an ugly number on your skin, so I will be using this up in the air and when I am safe on the ground in sunny San Jose. The product smells wonderful, like a whole spa has be liquified and poured into a bottle. A travel sized bottle of Caudalíe Cleansing Water would normally only set you back $7-$14 so in my opinion, it is definitely worth it.
Along with the cleansing water, a lip conditioner was included. The lip conditioner is gentle and moisturizing. Caudalíe does not use parabens or sulfates in their products so that is another plus! I cannot wait to purchase more products from this company. Any suggestions?
 -M-

2 comments:

  1. You got a good offer here! I have been wanting to try this brand forever! great post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great offer!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster award and I'd love it if you would check it out!

    http://hannah--belle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete