Friday, April 12, 2013

Polina's Favorite Shower Duo

Just a warning, I am not a big hair girl. I don't do very much to my hair, I usually will leave it natural or fix it up a little with a thin straightener. So my hair isn't exactly prone to much damage. I wanted to share with you guys what I do use on my hair and was has stood to be my favorite Shampoo-Conditioner duo. 
From Left: Shampoo, Conditioner
This was a completely random buy, that I have seemed to go back to every time I go to the store. This is the Suave Professionals in Rosemary+Mint. I love the shampoo because its not too clarifying to a point where my hair feels like straw after, but it is clean enough to get the job done. The conditioner is similar, it is moisturizing enough to have my hair soft and shiny, but not to a greasy point. For me it seems to be hard to get to that equilibrium for my hair. My hair isn't particularly oily or dry, so I am always confused as to what it wants. What I can say for sure is that the scent is honestly, heavenly. Its such a calming and unique smell that stays on my hair for a long time. The only thing is that some CVS stores don't sell this scent, and I don't think the other scents have the same effect on me. I've tried the almond and shea butter one, and I am not a fan. 

I definitely recommend this duo to anybody with easy to care for hair. The price is usually around $1.99 per bottle, which is a bargain compared to some of the salon products. 

Thanks for reading!

-P-

No comments:

Post a Comment