Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Masha's February Wishlist

Lovely readers, I think it would just be an injustice is I didn't inform you all of my most recent wants. It just wouldn't be consistent with the name of this blog; for we all have unlimited wants. 

1. The first item is a plumy peplum piece (what a tongue twister) by Lipsy London. Although the peplum trend seems to have transitioned to skirts and dresses, I think this top is a necessity for anyone's wardrobe. In my opinion, peplum is  flattering on almost any body type and who could resist such a beautiful wine color? Also, although it's not obvious on the picture below, the top is structured and has texture to it. The Cap Sleeve Peplum Top retails for £25, which is just under $40. 

*Picture made with Polyvore.com
2. Now, everyone's favorite, make up! I have heard absolutely amazing things about the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes. They are long lasting, have adorable packaging, and I just want them all! However, if I had to choose one, it would be Natural Beauty which is a "muted strawberry red". The blushes cost $26 each so maybe some day I'll get my hands on one. It would be even better if they still had their holiday collection of miniature Amazonian Clay Blushes... A girl can dream. 


Chatterbox
Brick-O-La
Plumful
3. There is simply no doubt Mac lipsticks are incredible. There is really nothing more to be said except that you should go out and purchase one this very minute! I'm currently lusting after Chatterbox, which is a lovely everyday lipstick that Tanya Burr raves about all the time. Also, because of Estée of Essie Button, I am in dire need of Plumful and Brick-O-La. I swear the last two look more different in person and on the lips. 
*Pictures are from the Mac Cosmetics website 

4. I have long been searching for a bag that will fit more than just my wallet and phone. A bag that I could travel with and still look absolutely fabulous. Zara's Shopper Bag with Buckles appears to be just that bag. I love that it's two toned and has both a handle and a longer strap. The only downside is that it's not genuine leather. I would even be willing to pay over the retail price of $79.90 if it was a more durable material. However, this bag appears to be sturdy enough and worth the money. Hmm, maybe for my birthday... 

What have you been wanting? 
-M-


1 comment: