Sunday, February 17, 2013

What's in Masha's Travel Makeup Bag

Hello lovely readers!

As some of you may know, I ventured home this weekend to visit my family. I brought with me some of my everyday makeup to hold me over while I'm this cold, dismal town. I won't be reviewing any of the items in this post, just merely showing what I brought with me in my makeup bag. 





1. Lush's Lip Scrub in Mint Julips. I wrote a review on it here
2. Sample of Pixi's Flawless and Poreless face primer. I received in my February Glam Bag. 
3. Benefit's Stay Don't Stray eye primer. This is such a great product!
4. Pop Beauty's Smokey Lash Kapow!!! in smoky black. I also received this in my Glam Bag. I brought this with me because it is small and not waterproof. 
5. Revlon Lip butter in Red Velvet. I brought this just in case we were to go out somewhere a bit more fancy than my house. 
6. Fresh's Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment in Sugar Rose. This is a mini version that I received from Sephora. 

7. Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle. Got this product a few weeks ago so I'm still trying it out. 
8. Revlon Color Stay Foundation. Currently, I'm in the shade Ivory. 
9. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. THIS IS AMAZING! 
10. NYC  Sunny Bronzer. Cheap and the best bronzer I've tried thus far. 
11. Mineral Exact Match Concealer by, you'll never guess, Costco! I'll be writing a separate post on this soon. 
12. Elf Eyebrow Kit in medium. Use this every single day. 
13. Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal Eyeshadow in Barely Branded. I use this on it's one or as a base for my eyeshadow. 
14. My favorite blush that was given to me by my co-writer and best friend, Polina, is Sephora's Apricot Sheen

I also brought along my brushes and my Naked 2 Palette but that definitely did not fit in my makeup bag. 
-M-


1 comment:

  1. That's a very nice bag, a lot of things fit in. I love Stray Don't Stay, but mine seems to have disappeared :(
    Hey, I love the name of your blog, btw.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete