Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Polina's February Wishlist


As I was browsing blogs I saw a cool idea, A Little Bit Unique, does wishlists. I feel as though it is appropriate for me to write down all the things I want this month, but am 99% likely not to get.
The first is obviously going to be a bag. I have been carrying around the same bag for 3 years. I got it in the UK at New Look for around £10 and now its on it's last strand. Its barely holding up, but its been a good friend. The bag that I have been eyeing is one from Fossil. Fossil in itself is an amazing brand for watches, bags, and wallets. The products will last a long time and I know endless amount of people who swear by it. The only problem, as usual, with products that are amazing quality, is the price. I chose this bag, Vintage Revival Crossbody in Brown. They have other beautiful colors but this plain jane one just steals my heart. One day. Retails at $178.





I have been loving this adorable dress that is sold at a boutique-type store called Pitaya. They do have an online website and apparently several stores around the country, but I had never heard of it until I stepped into one! This dress is beautiful and totally perfect for this time of year, that awkward transition period between winter and spring. You can spice it up with some tights and heels. Then this dress would also be great in the fall! I just love it and I know I would wear it all the time. I’m completely head over heels in love (I’m dramatic) with the long sleeves, adds a unique twist! Retails at $42.




At my last trip to Sephora I checked out their latest products and ran across this. First of all, this packaging is adorable. Let’s be honest, I can’t resist. The color looks like a perfect neutral color and I am a sucker for that stuff. It is called the Love Me Blush and it’s the color Idolize Me. As desperate and needy as the name sounds, it looks like something I’d definitely want to try out. Retails at $28




Valentine’s Day is coming up! I’m so excited because it means red will be everywhere. One of my favorite dresses that I found is this Guess dress, the Brodie Dress. In the description it says that it is a leopard print, but I don’t see it in the pattern.  Regardless, it’s cut perfectly and I feel like it would be universally flattering. Retails at $108. 


Thanks for reading! Let me know if there is something new that I should check out!

-P-

1 comment: