Sunday, February 3, 2013

Review of Lush Lip Scrub in "Mint Julips"

Although Lush stores are filled with a multitude of colorful soaps, bath bombs, and other eye-catching concoctions, I have spent little time experimenting with their products. The stores are filled with overwhelming aromas and the walls are lined with charming wooden shells. I always feel as if I've stepped out of the noisy mall and into a small European boutique (which is no wonder since the company was founded in England). I have a great deal of respect for this company because all their cosmetics are handmade and they never use animal testing. The item I purchased not so long ago is one of their lip scrubs in the flavor Mint Julips


Perfect for the wintertime, the lip scrub will remove all that unpleasant dry skin off your lips and make them smooth and ready for lipstick or lipgloss. Not to mention, the sugary scrub is quite tasty. The Mint Julips tastes like mint with a hint of chocolate, but if that flavor doesn't float your boat there are many others including BubblegumSweet Lips, and Popcorn. I personally use this in the morning or before bed so I like my lips minty. 


What's inside! 
The lip scrub is a necessity for the cold months, but if you are not willing to pay ten dollars for this little pot of product, it is pretty simple to make your own lip scrub from ingredients such as sugar and olive oil. Let me know what Lush product I should try out next! 


-M-

No comments:

Post a Comment