Monday, February 4, 2013

Masha's Nails of the Week #1

Doing my nails has always been an activity reserved for the end of the day and is my preferred method of relaxation. Lately, I've been really enjoying a neutral nail with a top coat called Only Gold For Me from Sephora by OPI. This week, I'm wearing Leotard Optional from Sephora by OPI that came as a mini in a holiday nail polish set (Tinsel Town Collector's Set). I love mini versions of nail polishes because I am rarely able to finish off a large bottle of polish and since the smaller polishes usually come in sets, I am able to try a large array of colors. 
Leotard Optional on the right, Only Gold For Me on the left.


I think this nail combination is suitable for any occasion and any season. Leotard Optional on it's own is beautiful as well. Also, there are many gold specks of glitter in the Only Gold For Me top coat so you do not have to fish them out of the polish.
Two layers of Leotard Optional, one layer of top coat. 

-M-


4 comments:

  1. Lovely colour! I wish we had Sephora in UK!

    I'm new to your blog - I really like your layout!

    If you want to check out mine is http://thestellarskin.blogspot.co.uk/

    Looking forward to your future posts :)

    Rachel

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachel! I'll be sure to check out your blog!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Sparkly nails...super cool:)
    Cool blog and cute pictures:)
    I like your blog and will be really glad if you check out mine:)
    If you like it may be we can follow each other:)
    xoxo Veselina from Bulgaria

    ReplyDelete